Sunday, April 09, 2006

1st year Anniversary

Today is the 1 year Anniversary of this blog.
My first post was:

Moving On

This is my first blog test. I hope to share thoughts and ideas of my own or that I have learned from others. I hope that these ideas will have meaning and will benefit others.


Not sure if I reached any of my goals. On one hand we have come so far. On the other hand the feeling of loss is as strong as when I started. I often think that only the quantity (how often you feel the pain) diminishes not the quality. I can honestly say that I am not the person that I was before Nechama died. She has been my "guiding light" and a source of strength from which to draw when the going gets tough. After all the people who I have spoken to ,all the books that I have read and all of the articles that I have researched in addition to lectures, retreats and blogging, I still sit by the feet of a bereaved parent during shiva with no words to say. " It will get easier". I can only show them the face of a man who feels the pain of loss yet continues to "Move On".

Let us pray that this Pesach "brings" the Geulah that we so desperately need. Wishing all of you a Happy and Healthy Holiday!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Goal is to post at least 2x per week on Sunday and Wednesday.
Blogarama