Tuesday, June 13, 2006

In memory of a student #2

Although you were only a tender young student when I taught you, in reality, you were the teacher.

You were a role model to everyone who came in contact with you.  You taught us how to accept without complaint.  You taught us how to fight with fortitude and purity.  You taught us that heroes can be young and noble.  You taught us about hope and with your positive spirit, you permeated an aura of light, compassion and complete belief.  You were spunky yet so gentle.

In that year, Nechama Liba, you taught me “lessons” that will stay with me forever. As I write this, my hands shake.  Words could never adequately describe who Nechama Liba Holman A”H really was.  As I look back, I cannot express enough gratitude to Hashem that I had the zechus of having you in my classroom.

-----written by another teacher

1 Comments:

Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Very touching! I see just a glimpse of how special she was.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Goal is to post at least 2x per week on Sunday and Wednesday.
Blogarama