Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Memories of a classmate #3

Nechama Liba,A”H  was a very beloved friend of mine! She
was a kind and cheerful girl who never complained, no
matter what happened. If it was gym or recess that she
couldn’t go to, or her lunch that was left at home, you never
heard a single complaint come out of her mouth. Everything
was done with a smile; she was a true tzadekes.  May everyone learn
and grow up to be a tzadekes just like she was.

--classmate




Nechama Liba,A”H, was a sensitive caring girl. I remember
one morning when I  was feeling sad.  Nechama Liba noticed
and came over to sit near me on the bus.  She listened to
me and spoke to me and made me feel much better.  By the
time I got to school, I did not felt sad at all.  I ended up
having a good day in school.


          –- another classmate
My Goal is to post at least 2x per week on Sunday and Wednesday.
Blogarama